Registration Form (PDF)
Artwork Tags (PDF)
Reminder! You must be a paid member to participate in QAA exhibits
Cooley Dickinson Health Care
January 1—February 28, 2019
January 1—February 28, 2019
- Members Art Take Down: Thursday, February 28, 10:00 am
March 12–May 9, 2019
- Members Art Hang: Tuesday, March 12, 9:30 am
- No Reception
- Members Art Take Down: Thursday, May 9, 10:00 am
- PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS AND PRE-REGISTER FOR EXHIBIT
Greenfield Savings Bank, Amherst, MA
April 1–May 30, 2019
- Members Art Hang: Monday, April 1, 10:00 am
- Reception: Thursday, April 4, 5:00-8:00 pm Amherst Arts Night Plus
- Members Art Take Down: Wednesday, May 1, 10:00 am
- Hang again! NEW WORK: Wednesday, May 1, 10:30 am
- Reception: Thursday, May 2, 5:00-8:00 pm Amherst Arts Night Plus
- Members Art Take Down: Friday, May 31, 10:00 am
Hitchcock Center for the Environment
April 1-June 30, 2019
- Members Art Hang: Wednesday, March 27, 10:00 am
- Reception: Saturday April 13, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Members Art Take Down: Friday, June 28, 10:00 am
Kara Bigda’s painting, "A Missing Whitman" is hanging at The Copley Society of Art on Newbury Street in Boston. In addition, she has some of her paintings for sale at Cambridge, Coldwell-Banker on Mass Ave as part of an exhibit/collaboration made possible by the Cambridge Art Association.
Patricia Bonnett sold her painting,"Northern Lights and Snow" at Auntie Elsie's Oatmeal Crisps exhibit in January.
Roger Duffy is part of an exhibit at Living Art Studio in Northampton, MA. It will be from March 8 to April 9. The artist reception is on March 8, 2019 from 5:00–8:00pm and the exhibition is called “Just Ink”.
Nancy Roy's Interactive School House offers art lessons and creative workshops. Modern and traditional art techniques are taught by experienced teachers whose artwork is featured in the Bohemian Soup Art Gallery.
Barbara Sullivan is exhibiting at Wilbraham Public Library. There will be a Meet the Artist Reception with refreshments on Saturday, February 9 from 11am-1pm. The exhibit runs through the month of February. Visit http://www.wilbrahamlibrary.org for more information.
Quabbin Art Association members are welcomed to submit news of their publications, exhibitions, workshops and events to be featured on the website, newsletter and social media. Please list the details of your activity or event and submit it for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all who participated in our recent shows.
Visitors' Information Center, Amherst, October 2018
Aunt Elsie's Oatmeal Crisps, April–June 2018
ArtWeek Open Studio, April 2018
Woodstar Cafe, January-March 2018
Storr's Library, December 5–29, 2017
Baystate Medical Center, November 8, 2017–January 8, 2018
Wilbraham Library, October 2017
Granby Public Library, May 2017